Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby

Yes I know I should have told everyone before leaving but I just think that unless people guess you should wait until the end of the 1st trimester to make sure that everything progresses properly. Some might think that I am not excited because I didn't shout out the news at the very moment I knew. I did... just only to my husband. I know that life doesn't always go as planned so I just want to be sure. I am sure now! Spencer and I are both very excited Stetson will probably take a while to catch on but I am sure that he will be a great big brother.

7 comments:

  1. congrats to you guys! i kinda figured cuz i saw the comment on sarah's page that you've been tired lately. i can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys and glad that everything is going well! I'll give you a call soon, so we can catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! We're so happy for you! I totally understand about waiting. I was pregnant before Emma and miscarried at 9 weeks, so with Emma we waited until I was 12 weeks before we even told our parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, how exciting! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so how are you feeling these days? when do you find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! I hope the pregnancy goes well.

    ReplyDelete