Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank You


Thank you friends for you kindness and love. It is always nice to know that there are those I can call when I need advice or a listening ear.
I have learned even more how are lives are only partly what we choose and then mostly what the Lord sees that we need.
I am grateful for the additional one on one time that I get with Stetson and with him entering the age 2 stage of life I am learning a great deal of patience. I am also learning to give up my will for what will be the better teacher or saver of the patient challenging moments.
I am truly grateful for a Savior who understands me, who helps me through theses and other challenging moments and for his forgiveness when patience doesn't succeed as well as I would have hoped.
I am also grateful that my son is so forgiving and perfect because I am flawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment