Friday, December 18, 2020

To Grandmothers house we go!!!


This is Evelyn climbing one of my favorite trees that I climbed when I was a little girl. Evelyn is 9, my parents moved to this home in Idaho when I was 10. This is a overgrown apricot tree and it is so beautiful when it is in bloom. My parents will soon be moving in with us and leaving this home of 27 years, change is bitter sweet.


Evelyn got to come with me to visit my parents, just her and I. We had a great time being just the two of us. She also really enjoyed her cousin Violet and a sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. They are truly good friends and love the rare time they had to be together. Family is so important! 


We had waffles again for the first time in forever! Grandma gave us an old waffle iron of hers and the kids were so excited to make our paleo banana waffles. We enjoyed them with orange juice, eggs and bacon. All of the girls were very helpful.

School was minimalistic this week due to mom being gone, kids being with baby sitters and Dad. Non the less learning still occurred and we did our best to increase in knowledge. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment