Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Backpacking


So each family has their thing and for some its motor boating, others Disneyland, some movies or gaming. We, or I should say my husband, loves to backpack and I love the outdoors and being with my family so I go when I can. Currently my new baby keeps me out of the pack packing group. Spencer has taken the kids on some different trips this year. Coyote Gulch, Teal Lake, Kings Peak and Green River will be the final one for the summer. These flowers represent Evelyn's effort to include me in the Teal Lake experience where there were tons of wildflowers. I love flowers!!! 
I am grateful that my husband is so adventurous and fun. He is teaching my kids lots of great life skills, survival skills and communication skills as they work together to have amazing adventures in this beautiful world that God has created for us. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment