Monday, April 10, 2023

Library




Evelyn especially has loves going to the library this year. 
She has really excelled in her love of reading and has found several series that she enjoys' reading. Namely "Junie B. Jones" and "Geronimo Stilton" I'm not sure that I can count how many she has read already. I thought that just her brother was a book worm but she is proving to be just as much a book worm as him, now. 
I requested an interlibrary loan this last week and my book came all the way from Hawaii. 
Hailey and Bristol didn't make it to the library with us this last time as they were invited to a friends house to make Easter cards. I acquired a few books for them that I am excited to share in our morning devotionals as the illustrations look amazing! 
The weather is finally warming up and we are very excited to be going outside more. I am hoping that the kids will be able to play outdoors more from now on. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment