Monday, May 1, 2023

Rainy Day Indoor Field Trip Activity






Relay races, scavenger hunt, hot potato, card games, coloring, dodge ball, bingo and more were played at this last minute field trip. We were scheduled to do another activity outside but the weather wasn't agreeing with us. Thankfully our group is full of talented women who love to help their kids and mine learn and enjoy friends. 
We had such a great time getting together as we always do.
As we were loading up and locking up the church I was looking for my Evelyn realizing that we had just left and locked the building and she was still inside. She was so interested in her book that she had come to the event but found an empty room in the building and just read. Thankfully I knew what room she was in and I knocked on the window. I scared her but she got the message and was a lot less scared than if she had been left there alone.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment