Saturday, February 17, 2024

Hair Cut









 Okay, so this has taken us months of talking to get Stetson to let me cut his hair. 
He has a friend that has his hair down past his shoulders and another one who is growing it out. 
Stetson thought he wanted to grow it out but got tired of it being in his face so this is the transformation.  Evelyn say's "he kind of looks hot now." I think he looks more respectable and I know it is easier to keep clean although he does have nice hair. 
Evelyn has voiced a desire to learn how to cut hair so I told her next time I cut Ezra's hair I would let her do it. He has the easiest hair to cut. 
I learned how to cut hair when I was just a little older than Evelyn on my fathers thick full hear of hair. 
I remember that the first hair cut took 3 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment