Thursday, February 15, 2024

Kind Deeds


The peach arrangement is from Grandma Janet and Grandpa Weyerman who were a great help to us. Grandma Janet had quite the adventure getting us the flowers. I guess that they didn't want to stay in their vase as she drove them across town. It is amazing that they lasted as long as they did. 
They yellow roses were from my dear counselor and neighbor Kandice Mortenson who came over the night I returned from the hospital and helped me immediately. 
She helped Ezra and Silas clean up there room and fold laundry for me. 


All of my Wade sister's, except Andrea who sent me bath bombs, 
had this arrangement delivered to my home. 
They are so thoughtful and kind! 


Heyley also left this on my door step. 
The balloon was tied to the chocolate. I was very grateful for the taste treat. 


From Hayley Nielson acquired after Stake Conference


A combination of all flowers after some started to die. 
I was surprised at how many roses were in each arrangement. 


Some other views. Evelyn did a great job taking the pictures! 

All kids continued with school and were able to accomplish a good deal even though we had a major disruption to our lives. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment